Saturday, March 17, 2007

Stuff

Chronicle writer, Justin Berton, wrote a great article about a project to bring web support to the soldiers in the field. Click the link to read the article. The guy, Mike, that is interviewed is my guy's friend. His blog is listed on the link section of this blog. At any rate. It helped me understand so much about Army attitudes in the field. Please check the links. And if you read something that informs you, or resonates with you send it to me. jesse@omniartsllc.com.

Also, I posted a beautiful pic of Missy and her man, but it came out funny on my end. I followed the usual proceedures for uploading pics, and that's what happened. HELP

Last, I have had literally hundreds of people look at the blog, and many send me an email comment, but don't post comments. If you read and want to comment, just do it. Send me an email and I will try and help you, but it might be the blind leading the blind. At least we can do it together.

Upcoming: The path of waiting
Also, hopefully, Missy will write about getting submissions for Bombshells.....

MISC. Pics I want to share from my family album-- Click on the pics to enlarge!


My daughter collected Beany babies and we sent them to Doc's unit in Iraq. This particular one was "Pinky and Tom" and my daughter wanted to make sure they kept their names. Doc saw this beautiful kid and got a pic to show my daughter.

Doc and I at a Scotish Festival- When will he get that kilt! Click on the picture and read the bracelet. How many men wear these? He always has it on. I think he wears other bracelets on the inside.

My favorite cat in the whole wide world! She is 16, ratty, too thin, meows constantly, everyone at my house hates her, but I love Phoebe!


If I had a Bombshell picture, this would be it! Paula, Tozier's GF took this pic on July 4th.


JL

5 comments:

blank said...

great pictures Jes!

Anonymous said...

Put this as your bombshells photo on the 'myspace'. Why haven't I seen this one. I love it! -C

Melissa Murphy said...

Those are great pictures!

Cat is my co-pilot said...

Your pictures are really great! I love looking at them--they add so much to the stories. :) I meant to say this before, but I forgot (need to learn better commenting skills!).

I cannot say enough great things about your book, your site, your work, etc. Really important work--

Cat is my co-pilot said...

Dear Phoebe, I hope you heal very quickly and feel great soon. You're a beautiful girl and all around Bombshell, feline-style.

PS-Ms Kitty, you're 16! It's high time you retired from the neighborhood watch and leave the arse-kicking to the younger cats. Go enjoy that sunny spot in the window instead. :D