Thursday, March 08, 2007

Casey Nicholson- Ongoing homefront with Sailor!





We were married September '06 when he returned from a 6 month deployment, and
immediately moved to San Diego, where we have been ever since. Our
first 6 months of marraige have been incredible and memorable. This
is all about to end however.



My husband has been stationed overseas and will be deployed again only
2 weeks after we were to move overseas. Because of this I will be
staying in the states with my family, while he is gone on a 8 month
deployment.

Sadly we will not get to spend our first anniversary
together, and only half of our first year of marraige together. Just
when we were getting settled in San Diego, we were assigned to go to
Japan, and now I have to get ready to live in Michigan again.
Thankfully I have the support of my family, they are behind us one
hundred percent. Casey-

2 comments:

Winter Peck said...

Jes,

Could you e-mail me personally at iacuttergirl@gmail.com , I have a personal story to send you and I can't seem to get your e-mail.

Thanks,

Winter

Melissa Murphy said...

I'll keep Casey in my prayers. I know how difficult a deployment can get... I really do.